And in with the new.
A fair bit has happened in the time since my last posting. I have:
- Survived exams and Successfully graduated from Uni
- Had a tiny break from the hectic end of uni, Movember, and Xmas…
- but managed to get myself employeed as a software engineer.
- Meanwhile, I’ve produced 2 extremely simple pebble watchfaces
- Migrated my website from Wordpress to the more hacker-centric Jekyll
- Begun looking at some higher-level game programming using Godot and Unity; and finally
- Become too fond of bullet-point lists.
I shall attempt a more semi-regular posting of my activities, and get around to updating those portfolio entries before they get lost in the haze of distant memories.